887. A group of muggleborn girls enchant everyone’s robes, even staff, to turn a bright pink, but only on Wednesdays.
910. Some of the ‘alternative’ students find out that Hogwarts does in fact allow non natural hair colours, so they create a spell that allows your hair colour to change with your mood.
936. An abused muggleborn comes to Hogwarts and finds out how little of a child protection service there is in the wizarding world. After they graduate from Hogwarts, they started a home for any abused children in the magical world, including squibs.
937. Taking a field trip to a dragon sanctuary and all the muggleborns naming the dragons Saphira, Toothless, Smaug, Charizard and countless other pop culture dragons.
938. There are some muggleborn punks who want to go to a concert (unfortunately, it’s on a school day). They discover the Room of Requirement with instruments and decide to play the songs from that band on the evening of the concert. After having an amazing time, they meet in the room every week, and, a few years later, are famous in both worlds.
1004. A muggleborn named Sabrina buys a black cat, calls it Salem, and tries very hard to teach it how to speak, to the confusion of some purebloods.
895. Muggleborns wonder why there’s a large group of friendly, teenage ghosts around Hogwarts. They’re led by a funny boy with red hair who likes to joke around with Peeves, and he always says that they’re Dumbledore’s Last Army.
a summary of Brendon and Sarah’s marriage.